- @BarbaraKPiano I wouldn't think so, but I've had weirder things happen... 23 minutes ago
- @AnabelleBryant Awesome! 1 day ago
- @DavidPNoble63 @NinaPinabudhabi Most people who are convinced they are going to heaven aren't people I would want to spend eternity with... 1 day ago
- @LouiseTilbrook1 @damselflystudio I discovered that way by myself! I couldn't knit at all the way my mother did it.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @NiallConnolly1: @fanniebay @tedcruz American COVID deaths are about to eclipse the Civil War dead (circa 700,000). That’s some shameful… 1 day ago
Guitarist, Music teacher, Writer
Author Archives: notewords
Lockdown continues. We have gone down to level 4, but it feels much the same as level 5 to me. But people seem to be bothering less and less. I try to go to the supermarket no more than twice … Continue reading
Last night the cat brought in a mouse. I mean, she’s 16 years old, apparently the equivalent of around 80 in human years and she brings in a mouse. We managed to dispossess her of said mouse, which left us … Continue reading
My results are clear, and I am so thankful. However, it seems almost irrelevant against what is going on in the world. I thought we were in lockdown before. Apparently not. Just restrictions. Now South Africa will be in lockdown … Continue reading
South Africa is on lockdown. Our president made a speech tonight declaring a national emergency. Travel restrictions, schools closing from Wednesday until after Easter and gatherings larger than 100 people banned. There is more than that, but I won’t go … Continue reading
Well, I’ve been to the specialist, been to the hospital and had the lesion removed. I saw the specialist on Monday and was in hospital on Wednesday. Hardly enough time to get into a panic, although I did my best. … Continue reading
I wanted to do a proper post, but my brain is mush. I will be seeing the specialist later today. We will see where we go from there.
Medical information below. Please skip if you would prefer. First off, my son’s results are clear. Thank heaven for that. He had a mole we have been keeping an eye on, but… I wasn’t as careful about the monthly checkups … Continue reading
Many thanks to everyone for positive thoughts and comments. Nothing definite from the specialist. I have to wait for biopsy results. For myself and my son. Who just went for a checkup. Waiting is the worst. What I planned for … Continue reading
I have medical tests tomorrow. Thoughts and prayers would be appreciated.